Board of Trustees
- Karen Lukacsena (President)
- Robert Conroy (Vice President)
- Alesia Pascone (Secretary)
- Barb Bain (Treasurer)
- James Kampetis (Member)
- Linda Raimondi(Member)
- Debbie Bigos
- Terry Conner
- Joyce Davis
- Gregory Erosenko
- Amanda Jackson
- Deborah Leggens
- Tom Leax
- Lucianna Randall
- Tara Rotuna
- June Schultz
- Pam St. John
- Dr. Ralph Wilps Jr.
- Robert Wratcher
- Anthony Sciullo
- ■ Co-founders began the Charter School planning discussions.
- ■ Awarded PA Department of Education charter school planning Grant.
- ■ Charter Application presented to Gateway School District.
- ■ Year Founded. Gateway School Board approved charter for 5 years.
- ■ The 1st charter school of its kind in the nation.
- ■ Co-founders awarded grants from Edith L. Trees & Pittsburgh Foundation.
- ■ Rented and moved into a small building on Old Wm. Penn Hwy, Monroeville
- ■ 1st day of school,09.05.00, max. enrollment of 24 students, ages 14 to 21.
- ■ Leased & moved into a larger building on Northern Pike, Monroeville.
- ■ Received approval from the Gateway School Board to lower eligibility entrance age from 14 to 13 years old.
- ■ Gateway School Board grants request to increase student enrollment to 32 and the charter is renewed for 5 more years.
- ■ Received a 2-Year PA Dept. of Education Special Education Performance Grant; "Transition to Community-based Employment"
- ■ Featured on NBC's Today Show as part of their autism 10 part series.
- ■ PA Dept. of Public Welfare Bureau of Autism awards Spectrum a 2-year Grant;"Transition to Community-based Employment.
- ■ WTAE news crew videotape Spectrum students working with the Keepon Robot.
- ■ Purchased 3.9 acres, including the school building & The Autism Society of Pittsburgh Office Building.
- ■ Board of Trustees approved the motion to move forward with the renovation & expansion project.
- ■ Chosen to participate in the Green Building Alliance of Pittsburgh's Green Schools Academy's Sustainability Culture Program.
- ■ Students have volunteered an estimated 12,000 hours in the community since 2000.
- ■ Full enrollment and a waiting list.